The entire content of the Website, including, in particular, texts, graphics, images, sounds, logos, brands, domains and any other elements, is the property of Lisbon AHA, its co-contractors or partners, which in particular holds the rights copyright and industrial property rights thereon. The protection of copyright of the contents of the Website extends to all reproductions or copies, obtained from the content of the Website.
Content and warranties
Lisbon AHA manages this website in order to improve communication between the company and its customers, and also the general public, giving access to information about the company and its products. The information on this website has been included in good faith and Lisbon AHA intends for the information provided to be updated and accurate – so that we will try to correct all errors that are reported to it – however Lisbon AHA does not assume no responsibility for the information contained on this website. This information: – is not necessarily exhaustive, complete, accurate or up-to-date; – does not constitute a professional or legal opinion. This Website and its contents are provided without guarantees of any kind, whether implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and suitability for a particular purpose. Likewise, no guarantee is given that access to this website is uninterrupted or error-free, free from viruses or other harmful material, or that the information on this website is complete, accurate or timely. Lisbon AHA reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or close the website when it deems appropriate and without the need for prior notice to any member or entity.
Links to third parties
This Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely for the convenience and accessibility of the user. Lisbon AHA does not endorse the content of any of these third party websites and is not responsible for the content of any of those websites. Accessing and visiting any of these third party websites is conducted at the user’s sole risk.
Freedom of use
- it is not permitted to display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or use the contents in any way, for any public or commercial purpose without the prior and express written consent of Lisbon AHA;
- it is prohibited to sell, rent or sub-license content from the Website, as well as reproduce, duplicate, copy or use other forms of exploitation of the content of the Website for commercial purposes;
- the user can print any excerpt of material contained on the Website provided that it is not altered in any way, whether for personal and non-commercial use, including the indication of the source and copyright, and provided that no other indication of ownership is provided;
- any and all links directed to the Website and using the framing or in-line linking technique are prohibited;
- it is prohibited to use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material consisting of (or linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other Malicious computer software;
- it is prohibited to transmit illegal, threatening, accusatory, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, sexual or profane content to the Website, or any other content that may constitute or encourage conduct that violates any law. Lisbon AHA will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or ordering Lisbon AHA to disclose identity or help identify or locate any person who transmits such content;
- it is prohibited to carry out systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Website without the express written consent of Lisbon AHA;
- it is prohibited to use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or damage to the availability or accessibility of the Website;
- it is forbidden to carry out illegal activities or that violate the rights of Lisbon AHA or the users of the Website.
The user who has a website and wants to place a link that directly refers to the Website, must request authorization from Lisbon AHA. In this case, it will not be an implicit affiliation or partnership agreement. In all cases, any link must be removed with a request from Lisbon AHA, even if it was previously authorized.
Exclusion of Liability